I need your help answering these questions:
1. Examine operational feedback and command/control mechanisms for your global venture, include a suggested organizational chart.
2.Evluate various exit strategies, such as divestitute of assets, handling over to joint venture partner, diversification, or shutting down operation, and contingencies for your global venture.
3. Make recommendations to the viability of your business plan.
4. Create a budget and financial overview of your global venture. Prepare a financial analysis in terms of currency risk management and financing of your global operation.
This is my venture the country is Mexico and our company is being formed as a private comapny offering beef, vegetables and fruits to our authentic "TASTE OF MEXICO' chain of restaurants that are located throughout the USA and Mexico. Our company will offer the highest quality of beef and food supplies that are completely natural by not using any chemicals enhancements/hormones in our beef, vegetables and fruits. Our company will provide high quality beef, vegetables and fruits to our natural type grocery stores as well.
Can you help me with this I am having a difficult time with this one. Can you please answer in paragraphs and can you give me the sources.
I also need to write the conclusion to my venture and I can't come up with nothing. Can you HELP me with the conclusion.
Your HELP is GREATLY NEEDED and APPRECIATED!!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 6:23 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. The method by which a venture capitalist or business owner intends to get out of an investment that he or she has made in the past. In other words, the exit strategy is a way of "cashing out" an investment. Examples include an initial public offering (IPO) or being bought out by a larger player in the industry. Also referred to as a "harvest strategy" or "liquidity event".
2. In the context of an active trader, a plan as to when a trade will be closed out.
1. It's more difficult for a VC or entrepreneur to get money out of an investment because they are generally dealing with private companies. When a firm is private, the shares cannot be sold nearly as easily as when the firm is publicly traded on a stock exchange. So, even though a private startup firm could be worth millions of dollars, the VC/entrepreneur has little access to this wealth. You can think of the exit strategy as the first opportunity to trade an illiquid asset (shares in a private firm) for a very liquid asset (cash). TASTE OF MEXICO may have an exit strategy based on the selling off the chain to a larger chain for cash.
2. For example, TASTE OF MEXICO may set a stop-loss order to exit a trade if sales of highest quality of beef and food supplies that are completely natural by not using any chemicals enhancements/hormones in our beef, vegetables and fruits. Falls below a certain level.
Feedback in organizations
As an organization seeks to improve its performance, feedback helps it to make required adjustments.
Examples of feedback in organizations:
· Financial audit
· performance appraisal
· shareholder meetings
· customer surveys
· 360 degree feedback
Each of the above is important to the TASTE OF MEXICO and not merely highest quality of beef and food supplies that are completely natural by not using any chemicals enhancements/hormones in our beef, vegetables and fruits.
Operational problems in Mexico and USA can include:
· technology failure
· business premises becoming unavailable
· inadequate document retention or record-keeping
· poor management, lack of supervision, accountability and control
· errors in financial models and reports
· attempts to conceal losses or make personal gains (rogue trading)
· third party fraud
The difference in return between a chosen investment and one that is necessarily passed up. Say you invest in a stock and it returns a paltry 2% over the year. In placing your money in the stock, you gave up the opportunity of another investment - say, a risk-free government bond yielding 6%. In this situation, your opportunity costs are 4% (6%-2%).Does supplying highest quality of beef and food supplies that are completely natural by not using any chemicals enhancements/hormones in our beef, vegetables and fruits meet the requirements of the opportunity cost?
Consider the example of financial audit:
In TASTE OF MEXICO financial audit would be the examination of financial records and reports of a company, in order to verify that the figures in the financial reports are relevant, accurate, and complete. The ...