Please assist in providing a template for each topic in bold:
- Business development
- Communication skills
- Job knowledge and skills
- Problem solving/decision making
- Quality of work
- Teamwork/interpersonal skills
1. Accomplishments: Describe any accomplishments achieved by the employee since the last review. What contributions did the employee make this year? Did employee meet goals set forth during last review?
2. Growth and Development: Indicate what will help the employee develop in their current position or help employee reach the next level in their career. Identify areas that can be strengthened to enhance future performance.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 4:37 pm ad1c9bdddf
Greetings, Hope you are well.
In designing a well defined performance appraisal depends on the type of job position with knowledge of expectations towards the performance output (job tasks and responsibilities the assist in business continuity. By doing so, the core areas of focuses (business development, communication skills, etc) can provide the framework to measuring an individual performance levels in the last few months to decipher if on target goals met towards a company's objective output.
Try and implement the following template regarding a position of a Compliance Officer within a Banking Industry:
Compliance Officer conducts proactive measure by encouraging business incentives that produces solidified trust amongst employees and consumer (Try and connect the company's initiative towards building new business development for bringing forth new business through internal audits, verifications of documentations from employees on behalf of consumers).
Sample question: Have the last six months the employee demonstrated is proactive behaviors that resulted in new business to the organization that increases productive referrals or clients within compliance mindset?
Compliance Officer illustrates strong communication skills relaying towards both writing and verbally that supports the company's objective in following corporate operational standard procedures. (Try and think of the measuring of progress relating ...
The solution discusses the self-performance appraisal in human resources.
Performance Appraisal System
I work for a U.S. based international organization that works in the area of International development. The company gets most of its funding from the U.S. government and has field offices all over the world. I have been sent by the company to one of its overseas field offices in Africa to manage the overall operations of a $15million health related project. The project focuses on reducing maternal and child mortality by hiring doctors who will:
1. Assist poor families in using family planning resources, which will also serve to space up births and avoid complications during pregnancies
2. Provide Vitamin A to kids aged 6 months - 5 years
3. Vaccinate all kids in remote areas
I, as the project manager of the project, manage all administrative, financial, contractual, audit-related tasks of the project. I also address and solve all personnel (human resources) related issues. I also work with the doctors mentioned above in planning all their activities and determine the budgets needed for those activities. The company's ability to get more funding from the U.S. government for the creation of new projects is contingent upon the successful management of the existing projects. Without a good management, the U.S. government will usually audit the projects, close them down if there are serious management/performance issues, and even prevent the company from getting more business/funds from them. My career goals are to continue to perform better in the area of project management and also help populations get the health-related services they truly need.
Select a performance appraisal method for this position of project manager and provide reasoning as to why this is the most appropriate method for this position. Along with selecting the method, develop the appraisal form you would use, customized for the position you selected.
1. Provide a rationale for and characteristics of an excellent performance appraisal system
2. Design the performance appraisal system you propose for your position, being sure it addresses all concerns
3. Include a statement of how the system you propose will contribute to your career goals.