*** THIS MUST BE BASED ON THE MCDONALDS CORPORATION ***
This will focus on human resources and human resource strategies and policies and practices in your company's international operations.
Analyze some of the traditional HRM functions in the company you selected (e.g. selection, training, evaluation & compensation):
What do you know about their "international HRM" strategies?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 2:59 am ad1c9bdddf
Please refer to the attached file for the response.
MCDONALDS CORPORATION: HUMAN RESOURCES POLICIES AND PRACTICES
McDonalds is one of the world's leading food service organizations, with more than 32,000 restaurants in 100 countries around the globe (http://www.aboutmcdonalds.com).
The following were found to be the basic HR Goals and Policies:
1. To have people within the organization who are working and living to reach their full potential.
2. To create an environment in which everyone contributes his best.
3. To create a culture where women have the opportunity to succeed and grow.
4. To be the best talent developer of people with the most committed individuals to Quality, Service, Cleanliness, and Value (QSC & V).
1. Diversity and inclusion are parts of the organizational culture.
2. The company adheres to the policy that, "none of us is as good as all of us". This indicates an acceptance of the management that the organization's success is attributed to a unified effort of all.
3. The company focuses on valuing and ...
This solution analyzes some human resource management functions in McDonalds Corporation, going into detail about international HRM strategies.