1. What is CPM? Why is CPM important? What are some of the differences between "total cost of CPM" and "advertisement versus the CPM rate"?
2. What are some of the current trends influencing the effectiveness of advertising? What effect does emerging technology have on advertising? What are the changes in consumer behavior currently being affected?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:27 am ad1c9bdddf
Advertisement and CPM
CPM is known as cost per mile that is used in the formulation of advertising strategies. It is used for measuring advertisement cost in terms of cost per thousand spectators. CPM is important for an organization to address and prepare marketing and advertising strategy on the basis of cost for adding customers (Mohr, Sengupta & Slater, 2009). It is important for the firm in terms of calculating expenses of advertising campaign. CPM plays an important role in enhancing sales and profitability of the organization through adopting correct strategy for advertising and attracting viewers (Belch, 2003). CPM is also important for the organization in terms of enhancing the performance of the organization in an efficient manner (Kelley & Jugenheimer, 2008).
Total cost of CPM refers cost of adopting a specific media outlet to communicate the firm's message to its viewers or end users in an effective manner. On the other hand, CPM rate refers the cost or rate of advertising or media for advertising that woks on thousand viewers (Belch, 2003). These two terms are quite different from each other. Differences between them can be discussed as follow:
- Total cost of CPM is calculated on the basis of all over targeted customers. On the other side, ...
CPM and current trends in advertising and marketing are examined.
Example Marketing Questions
Important note: Please answer the following question writing between 200 to 300 words to each questions.
1. Why is it important for a business to consider alternative marketing tactics when developing an IMC campaign? What are some of the strengths of each type of communication? Give examples.
2. What are some of the current trends impacting the effectiveness of advertising? What impact does emerging technology have? What are the changes in consumer behavior currently being affected?
3. What is CPM? Why is CPM important? What are some of the differences between "total cost of CPM" and "cost per rating point"?View Full Posting Details