I am writing a required 18 page pager on leadership and need someone who is currently in management to give professional insigt to the following;
You are in line for promotion to Director of Operations at" Don't See Don't Tell corp". You are concerned since you would now report to a VP, who, in turn, reports to the CEO. The CEO has exhibited callous behavior towards others in the organization who are junior to her. You have worked for the VP for quite awhile and have a good working relationship. There are problems in operations. You are concerned since results have not met expectations. In fact, that is one of the reasons you are up for promotion. What do you see as your challenges as both a leader and a follower? What will your strategy be? Feel free to use bullet lists and tables if that helps you present your information.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 6:34 pm ad1c9bdddf
The response addresses the queries posted in 577 words with references.
//The given discussion is based on the 'Role of a Leader' in an Organization and 'Concept of Strategy' for the business operations. In this series, the first part of the discussion is including the concept of 'Leadership and Strategy'.//
Leadership- It is the ability to secure desirable actions from a group of followers, voluntarily, without the use of coercion.
Strategy- The alternatives of the basic long term goals and objectives of an enterprise sand the adoption of course of action and the allocation of resources necessary for carrying out these goals. (Chandler D 1962).
If there are problems in operations and result have not met expectation, it is a challenge for both a leader and a follower. On the basis of leadership strategy is different. Strategy asks "Are we moving in the right direction?" and a leader provides ...
The part of leadership is explained. About 450 words
Leadership: Impacts of a leadership topic of personal interest.
Impacts of a leadership topic of personal interest. You are to prepare a research report on the impact that a specific "state-of-the-art" leadership topic that you find of particular interest for your personal development. Select a topic that is having, or is likely to have, on you and your future. You paper should use a heading for each section for easy reading. The bolded terms in the rest of this document are recommended headings for your project paper. Your paper should contain the following sections:
An abstract of 100 words that summarizes the topic clearly
The main body of the report
- An interesting introduction to the main topic in the report
- Description of how you believe you will be personally influence by the topic. Briefly trace the development of your interest the topic. What aspect of your life (career, family, wealth, retirement, etc. ) will be impacted
- Citations of references to at least six articles related to the topic and/or to your interest.
- A logical flow of thought linked to what you have found with reference to the topic
- **Summary of the potential influence of the topic on the lives of others
- **Parenthetical citations throughout the text using APA style bibliography of references cited at the end of the report using
APA style, with no fewer than six references
- Overall writing skills including clarity, use of suggested headings, consistency in format and style use, organization, free of spelling and grammar mistakes
- The final paper should include whatever diagrams and appendices you feel are appropriate.
Note: The assignment should be in APA style, include references (a minimum six >>>>>>> non-internet <<<<<<<< references (e.g. academic journals, book, professional publications) in addition to any internet resources they may use), and a bibliography. The assignment should show that you clearly have the ability to conduct research, cite sources to support arguments and write in a coherent, organized fashion.
Thank you.View Full Posting Details