What are at least two common digestive problems.
What are some of the ways these two digestive problems can be remedied or relieved? Do you think home remedies might work better than some of the suggested treatment methods you have read about?
Interesting questions! Let's take a closer look. I also attached an extra resources of other digestive problems.
1. What are at least two common digestive problems?
Several common digestive problems are indigestion and nausea, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating and food reactions.
2. What are some of the ways these two digestive problems can be remedied or relieved?
Let's look at the first two. I attached a resource, which discusses the causes and remedies for the other digestive problems discussed above.
(1) Indigestion and Nausea
Indigestion and nausea are caused by overeating, eating the wrong food choices or combinations, stress, or bad bugs.
Common remedies include the following:
· Chew your food thoroughly and minimize sweets and sugars of all kinds.
· Avoid combining any sweets or grains with protein foods. (Food combining is discussed in most of my books.)
· Try peppermint or chamomile tea, licorice root, ...
This solution describes two common digestive problems, including some of the ways these two digestive problems can be remedied or relieved and if home remedies might work better than some of the suggested treatment methods suggested in the literature. Supplemented with a description of other digestive problems.