1. Which of the following is not a cell range?
2. If the value for Revenue is stored in C5 on Sheet1 and the value for Expenses is stored in C6 on Sheet2, the formula, revenue -expense would read:
3. If a formula adjusts itself automatically when copied, the cell reference is
4. An absolute cell address:
a. relative to where it sits in the worksheet
b. always refers to an exact cell location in the worksheet.
c. is Excel's default method
d. cannot be used in a formula
5. The formula "=B6*(1+B3)" is in cell C6, how will you vocalize it?
a. "take the value appearing one cell to my right and then multiply it by 1 plus the value appearing three rows up and one column to the right."
b. "take the value appearing one cell to my left and then multiply it by 1 plus the value appearing three rows up and one column to the left."
c. "take the value appearing one cell to my left and then multiply it by 1 plus the value appearing three rows up and one column to the right."
d. "take the value appearing two cells to my right and then multiply it by 1 plus the value appearing three rows up and one column to the right."
6. In the alignment tab of the Format Cells dialog box, which of the following will you select to align cells vertically?
a. SELECT: an option from the Vertical drop-down list box
b. SELECT: Left (Indent) or Right (Indent) from the Horizontal drop-down list box
c. SELECT: a value in the Indent spin box to indent the cell contents
d. SELECT: Indent Spin Box
e. SELECT: Text Control
7. Which of the following tabs is not found in Format Cells dialog Box?
8. In the formula =C10-(D10*(B3+B4)+2)/B7, which of the following would Excel evaluate first?
e. can not be determined without knowing the cell contents
9. Which method will you use to test for two conditions using nesting?
10. Which of the following is not one of the items included in the Goal Seek dialog box?
a. Set cell
b. By changing cell
c. End value
d. To value
e. all of these are in the Goal Seek dialog box
11. Which of the following would give you the correct date for 60 days from now?
d. both B and C are correct
e. A, B, and C are all correct
12. Which of the following is the result of =LEN("Monitors, Used")?
13. Cell B18 contains the label "Sales Commissions." What are the results of =SEARCH("C",B18)?
a. Sales Commissions
e. Not found
14. A cell displays Atlanta, Georgia. Most likely this cell has been modified by:
1. Answer is 4 as all Cell ranges start with a Letter.
2. Balance=Sheet1!C5-Sheet2!C6, Answer C
Microcomputer Applications for Management are encompassed.
The Department of Defense: Enlisting Open Source Applications
Please read the attached file and complete the following:
1. Summarize the case from the perspective of a company looking to do business with the DoD and their ability to use open source interfaces.
2. Analyze the use of open source software and compare and contrast it with platforms such as Windows and/or Apple's OS's. Why would a company select open source over a paid and supported system?
3. Is the government more or less at-risk by using open sourced platforms than proprietary systems? Explain your answer and support it with scholarly sources.View Full Posting Details