I am trying to address the following questions below. I need some help. Below are the questions:
2. Knowledge of computer languages, utilities, machines, and access methods.
3. Ability to plan and execute work.
4. Ability to plan and deliver computer support services.
5. Ability to communicate effectively other than in writing.
6. Ability to communicate in writing.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 7:20 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attached file.
A computer with a microprocessor chip-based processing unit. Microcomputers are the original personal computers that many people use at home and at work
A small. low cost computer originally designed for individual users. Recently, microcomputers have become powerful tools for many businesses that, when networked together, have replace minicomputers and in some cases mainframes and information tools.
A stand-alone computer containing at least a microchip, a keyboard, a display, and some sort of memory, running under an operating system. Typically, microcomputers have separate elements, and extensions such as network links, graphical pointers, and storage are added to a core system.
Microcomputers range in size from small palmtops, notebooks, and laptops to powerful desktops and floor-standing (tower) models. The microcomputer has a small silicon chip, or microprocessor, as its CPU.
Desktop Computers, video game consoles,laptop computers, tablet pcs, and many types of handheld devices may all be ...
Knowledge of computer languages, utilities, machines, and access methods is examined.