See the attached Matrix.
A statement explaining why each member is best suited to his or her established role and his or her duties and responsibilities: This must include a description of how each member's education, especially his or her program of study and experience prepared him or her for the roles and duties. Make reference to specific courses that assisted in the preparation.
The name of your consulting firm-J2D3 Consulting Firm
A list of the duties and responsibilities assigned to each consulting firm member.
Member One: Provide leadership training to each participant.
Member Two: Provide communications training and solve problems of the organization.
Member Three: Provide Total Quality Management training to the participants.
Member Four: Provide training technical support to the clients by online or on site by sending the technical support staff of the company
Member five: Business Process/Operations examine clients internally, such as production processes, distribution, order fulfillment, and customer service. While strategy consultants set the firm's goals, operations consultants ensure that clients reach these goals. Operations consulting firms investigate customer service response times, cut operating or inventory backlog costs, or investigate resource allocation.
This solution focuses on placing each member of a work team in a specific position, based on overall suitability. The matrix involves consideration of education, experience, knowledge and achievements of each team member and provides a justification for why each member of the team is placed in each position.
The Case of the Mexican Crazy Quilt: Linderman Industries
1. Was Linderman Industries' adoption of project organization an appropriate one for getting the Mexican subsidiary started?
2. In consideration of Robert Linderman's letting the division managers know the project manager would be asking for some of their key people, why would Conway have any difficulty in getting the ones he wanted?
3. Would you expect that many people would turn down a chance to join a project organization, as Bert Mill did?
4. Why would Conway take his problem with the engineering vice president to Linderman and have it resolved in his favor, yet back down in two disputes with the manufacturing vice president?
5. What could Linderman Industries have done to assure good jobs for the people coming off Project Mexicano, including Carl Conway, the project manager?View Full Posting Details