1. Discuss the effectiveness of Red Bull's sponsorships. For example, Bull Stratos. Is this a good use of Red Bull's marketing budget? Where should the company draw the line.
2. Should Red Bull do more traditional advertising? Why or why not.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:05 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Red Bull sponsors events and does marketing aimed at people who want to accomplish a lot and need the energy to do so. The marketing targets those with dreams and goals beyond the mundane in these cases and they are a very effective use of the company's marketing dollars. With sponsorship of such events like the Bull Stratos, they not ...
An opinion on Red Bull's marketing campaigns and style.
Marketing Management: Red Bull
1. Provide a brief description of your product/service (Red Bull: the energy drink) and a brief history of the firm that produces your product/service.
2. Describe and discuss (broadly speaking) the 4 Ps associated with your product/service. (See PowerPoint slide: The 4 Ps)
3. Describe and discuss all four of the 4Ps:
Old 4 Ps - Product, Place, Promotion, Price
New 4 Ps - People Processes Programs Performance
3. Describe and discuss the demographic trends associated with your product/service.
4. Describe and discuss the current economic trends and the influences they will have on the sales of your product/service.
5. Describe and discuss the technological changes that have affected consumer acceptance of your product/service.
6. Describe and discuss the consumer's tastes and preferences for your product/service.
7. Describe and discuss the Social / Cultural factors for your product/service.
NOTE: Please use only the Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Ad Age or other scholarly marketing journals for your research/references.View Full Posting Details