You have completed the planning sessions. As a combined unit (representing both the external and internal consulting teams), you will discuss guidelines for how you will work together.
1. List the things the consulting team needs to address so they will operate effectively.
2. What process or technique would you suggest be used to address these issues?
3. List what you should look for during the community-building meeting to identify resistance to change.
4. Be sure to identify any potential problems that might arise during the meeting, and give suggestions on how they might be handled.
1. The team needs to address communications issues. The team needs to discuss the encouragement the team members will receive. The team should ensure that competition among members is reduced, the problems and issues should be shared and solved jointly, and negativity should be eliminated. Furthermore, the team should develop techniques for improvement like role plays and discussion skills. The methods of motivating team members should be discussed and what is expected of team member should be clarified. The team should be focused on what to do and avoiding unnecessary criticism when there is failure.
2. The processes and techniques that I would suggest to address these issues are to develop a document that ...