Explain how social acceptance and media richness influence the preferred communication channel. Give an example that did or could apply in real life.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:45 am ad1c9bdddf
In order to understand how social acceptance and media richness influence communication channels, we first need to understand what communication channels, social acceptance and media richness are. A communication channel is the channel or medium through which information passes from one person to another. It can be verbal or nonverbal. Social acceptance is the extent to which the communication channel is embraced and practiced by individuals, groups and organizations. Media richness refers to the data-carrying capacity of the ...
This solution of over 300 words looks at the sphere of influence social acceptance and media richness have on communication channels. It also contains a real-life example in the workplace to illustrate the concepts.
Organizational Behavior Conditions
11. There are several barriers inhibit the effective exchange of information. Discuss the issue in relation to effective communication?
12. Identify two conditions requiring a channel with high media richness?
13. Describe four benefits of employee involvement in decision making?
14. Discuss the team processes?
15. .Describe a situation in which you satisfied when making a decision. Why did you satisfy instead of optimize?
13 .What role do emotions play in decision making?
14 .Leadership Power of influence is critical issue in organization behavior, example.
15 .Explain rational models its assumptions and identify the different between problem and opportunities?
16 .How important was nonverbal communication during the various role plays? Explain with example?
17 .Techniques on using sociotechnical system theory and Self Directed Work Team (SDWTs) has advantages and disadvantages? Explain.View Full Posting Details