Will the social networking "gold rush" experience the same crash as the dot.com "gold rush" experienced? (Why/why not)
Please include at least three (3) references. The reference provided below can also be used...
Reference:© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 3:18 am ad1c9bdddf
What the IT experienced almost a decade ago with dot-com bubble, it is here to experience kind of similar social media gold rush. The success of social media is gaining momentum as everyone is transforming themselves to meet the demand. With the earlier gold rush of online businesses that created the dot-com bubble, some companies such as Amazon became money makers by doing online business while others like Geocities, Freeinternet, and theGlobe.com lost value as their growth did not turn cash registers. The sudden explosion in the value of social media sites like Facebook and Twitter has created a wave, which is eerily reminiscent of the rise of dot-com business. Going back to last decade people were not very comfortable with internet as they are now. They were not willing to share their personal information like credit ...
The expert determines whether the social networking "gold rush" experiences the same crash as the dot.com industry.
Social Psychology Questions
1. Analyze precursors and consequences of human interaction in terms of social psychology concepts.
2. Explore basic concepts of human interaction from a social psychological perspective.
3. Define abnormal psychology in contrast to "normal psychology."
4. Examine mental disorders and mental illness from the psychological perspective.
5. Compare and contrast therapies designed for each school of thought in psychology for treating mental disorders.View Full Posting Details