Describe in general the data inputs and outputs of the existing system and identify goals and objectives of the new system.
- What are the current information needs?
- What must the new system do?
- What changes are suggested for the new system?
Use attached on Riordan Manufacturing© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 1:34 am ad1c9bdddf
Please refer to the attached file for the response.
HUMAN RESOURCE INFORMATION SYSTEM
THE EXISTING SYSTEM:
1. Personal information (such as name, address, marital status, birth date, etc.)
2. Pay rate
3. Personal exemptions for tax purposes
4. Hire date
5. Seniority date (which is sometimes different from the hire date)
6. Organizational information (department for budget purposes, manager's name, etc.)
7. Vacation hours (for non-exempt employees)
9. Requests for accommodation
1. Training and development decisions
2. Job vacancy/needs
3. Compensation decisions
THE NEW SYSTEM:
Goals and objectives of the new system:
Since the system is a Human Resource Information System, ...
This solution discusses information needs in human resources.