How can you assess critical issues in HR of planned or unplanned change?
How does it effect global and economic changes?
How does if effect political, legal and social changes in virtual organizations and e-business and technology?
Please give some examples of how these issues are done and if any references please cite so that I may reference the materials.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 6:13 pm ad1c9bdddf
Organizational change is any planned or unplanned alteration of the
status quo which affects the structure, technology and human resources of the total
"How can you assess critical ...
Critical issues in HR of planned or unplanned change are assessed. Affects of the issues on:
- Global and economic changes is explored and
- Political, legal and social changes in virtual organizations and e-business and technology are explored.
Job Dissatisfaction and High Turnover at the Lima Plant
Case: The Treadway Tire Company: Job Dissatisfaction and High Turnover at the Lima Tire Plant (by Wickham Skinner and Heather Beckham, Harvard Business School case, no. 2189)
Please analyze the case study as follows please include headings in your analysis:
1. Identify the business problems
2. Rank-order the critical issues
3. Propose various solutions
4. Submit recommendations of how you will implement the solutions
5. Identify how you will communicate the solutions