1. Discuss what brand elements would be most useful for differentiating your company's brand from competing brands.
2. In a sentence or two, what is the appropriate positioning for your company's product?
3. What factors will you use to determine your company's strategic group, and what competitive strategy would be most effective as your company introduces this new project?
4.Describe how your company will address the five product levels: core benefit, basic product, expected product, augmented product, and potential product.
5. Discuss the primary pricing objective for your company. What are some of the implications of your pricing decisions?
6. Explain what type of packaging and labeling you will use to support your brand image.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 22, 2019, 12:03 am ad1c9bdddf
We at Brainmass provide you Online Teaching Assistance and not the complete solution The guidance to this problem comprises of certain academic inputs along with practical insights on the company chosen - Wal-Mart. This ...
The solution provides an insight into the branding elements and product and brand differentiation, positioning, competitive strategy, product levels of core benefit, basic product, expected product, augmented product and potential product; pricing objective and packaging and labeling with special reference to Wal-Mart. 3094 words.