1. Name three issues of Traditional Marketing that IMC helps to solve.
2. Name three benefits of IMC
3. Name three types of Branding
4. Key elements of an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
5. Give the six steps to a good tactical IMC plan
6. Give three key elements that define a business to business customer
7. Give three key elements that define a business to consumer customer
8. Name the stages of the product life cycle
9. Name three positioning strategies
10. What does CPM stand for?
11. What are the key objectives to set in a trade promotion?
12. Name four types of consumer promotions.
13. Define acquisition costs in IMC
14. Name the three key value added network strategies
15. Give three key decisions that go into deciding a distribution channel
16. Name two impacts that ecommerce has had on brick and mortar businesses.
17. Give three ways to evaluate the branding message for IMC
18. Give three ways to evaluate the PR impact on the IMC plan.
19. Name four ways to evaluate the IMC plan overall.
20. What does FUD stand for?
21. How is IMC impacted by global considerations?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 15, 2018, 10:26 am ad1c9bdddf
Three issues of traditional marketing that can be solved by IMC are as follow:
Advertising of the product beyond the boundaries of the nation (Belch, 1998).
It provides multiple forms of communications to the business organizations such as sponsorship marketing, internet marketing, etc. (Kotler, 2002).
24*7 hours availability of the companies that cannot be possible in traditional marketing programs (Belch, 1998).
Three benefits of IMC are as follow:
Effective IMC plan improves the bottom line of the company such as help to create awareness in the eyes of customers (Lingham, 2006).
It helps to use one strategy of marketing for the entire department and making.
Communication very easy and effective instead of dividing it (Benefits of IMC, 2009).
It reduces the promotional cost of the organization (Lingham, 2006).
Three types of Branding are as follow (Seven Types of Branding, 2009):
Following are the key elements an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan (Kotler, 2002):
Exchange of Ideas
Indentify potential target market
Identify the demand
Proper selection of distribution channels
Environmental and cultural dynamics
Proper sales promotion
Website of the organization
Six steps to a good tactical IMC Plan are as follow (Kotler, 2002):
Identification of the Target Audience
Determination of communication objectives
Designing of message
Selecting the source of message
Three key elements of business to business customers are as follow (McNeil, 2005):
Analyze the size of business organization
Evaluation of customer's requirement
Technology used by the Organization
Three key elements of business to consumer customers are as follow (Lingham, 2006):
Analysis of target market
Need of consumers
Following are the four stages of product life cycle (Kotler, 2002):
Market Introduction ...
Marketing is examined. The solution gives an analysis of IMC benefits, branding, product life cycle, positioning strategies, CPM and FUD.