At least 400 words© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:08 am ad1c9bdddf
SUPPORTING BRAND IMAGE THROUGH PACKAGING, BRANDING,
Packaging involves activities such as designing and producing the container for the product. To Kotler and Keller (2006), packaging may include up to three levels of material -the primary package (the container that directly holds the product), the secondary package (e.g. the box), and the shipping package (e.g. whether it will be packed in 3's, 6's, etc.). In the case of Apple iPhone, these three categories of packaging must apply - not only to identify the product but most importantly, to protect it.
Kotler and Keller (2006) recommended that decisions on the following must be done to ensure effectiveness of packaging:
1. Identify the brand through the package
2. Convey descriptive and persuasive information
3. Facilitate product transportation and ...
This report includes a discussion on how brand image of a product may be supported through effective packaging, labeling, and branding. The packaging must possess aesthetic and functional components, labeling must aim for providing the right and appropriate identity for the product, and branding must achieve the objective of differentiating the product from other brands.
Pricing, Packaging and Product Levels
My company produces an automated dog can food opener which will open canned dog food, dump the food into the dog bowl, and dispense the can
1. Describe how my company will address the five product levels: core benefit, basic product, expected product, augmented product, and potential product.
2. Discuss the primary pricing objective for my company. What are some of the implications of the pricing decisions?
3. Explain what type of packaging and labeling I should use to support my brand image.
Please include the referencesView Full Posting Details