Complete the following:
- Write a paper that analyzes the ethical issues from each end of the ethical spectrum (ultraconservative to ultraliberal).
- Identify at least 3 laws (federal or state) that influence provider or administrator behavior related to the issue that you identified.
- Analyze the laws in the context of the following options related to decision making: ◦Legal and ethical
- Legal but unethical
- Illegal but ethical
- Illegal and unethical
- Identify and assess the impact of each of the decision options as it relates to patients, providers, and administrators.
- Describe the implementation process that an administrator could use to support a policy change for the selected issue from one that is technically legal but unethical to one that is, although controversial, legal and ethical.
- Include an explanation of the strategy that would be used to communicate the policy changes to employees of the health care organization and contracted medical providers or physicians.
- The body of the resultant paper should be 7 pages, and it should include at least 3 relevant peer-reviewed academic or professional references that were published within the past 5 years.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 1:05 pm ad1c9bdddf
The discussion focuses on laws surrounding organ transplant and donation. It includes further consideration of the legal and ethical considerations related to various points of view on transplant, in light of lack of consent of the donor.
Medicare funded transplants are examined in terms of ethics.
Are there any ethical issues involved in medicare-funded organ transplants? if so, describe them.View Full Posting Details