Critically analyze the ethical issues related to "New Reproductive Technology - ethical issues", using the textbook (Legal Aspects of healthcare administration), web resources, and professional journal articles (which may also be found online). Please be sure to cite all references using APA format to avoid plagiarism. The paper must be submitted in APA format. 5-7 pages
Be sure to include:
• Description of your selected issue
• Discussion of how the issue impacts healthcare professionals and healthcare organizations
• Impact of your selected issue on patients and families
• Critical analysis of the issue, including at least one specific case example
• Significance of the issue to the practice of healthcare administration
• Recommendations for approaches to deal with the issue
Reflecting on David Lemberg, (Bioethics Today, August 15, 2011) and his mention of competing needs being balanced fairly and opportunities to access medical care must be equitable but not really happening could be of concern. He concludes with the idea that all facilities have a requirement of offering some gratis services as well as a national lottery for all citizens to have an equal chance at Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service with federal funds.
The fact that some providers restrict who they will service limits the statistical outcomes. While those that provide to the often restricted populations such as single, gay or overweight patients may bring more challenges for the medical community, they are also part of the discussion group at large.
For example, ...
New Reproductive Technology using Legal Aspects of Healthcare Administration is discussed.