I need help in analyzing this scenario and discussing how you might use the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate) Model to identify the instructional need, create the Bloom's Taxonomy objectives, design and develop the instructional experience including a learner assessment approach, implement the planned design, and evaluate the success of the design.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:58 am ad1c9bdddf
As the teacher for this class, discuss how you might use the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate) Model to identify the instructional need, create the Bloom's Taxonomy objectives, design and develop the instructional experience including a learner assessment approach, implement the planned design, and evaluate the success of the design.
Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation represent the ADDIE model of design. This model is predicated upon analyzing the educational problem whether it be a students' individual learning needs or the instructional problem, designing a competent plan to address the problem, developing a strategy to implement the plan, and subsequently using formative and summative evaluations for the plan. Gagne's ...
The expert analyzes, designs, develops, implements and evaluates models. Instructional experiences are provided.
Needs centered training model or ADDIE
1. Research the various Instructional Systems Design (ISD) models.
Note: ADDIE is an example of an ISD model.
2. Choose the "Needs-Centered" training model or a different ISD approach (e.g., ADDIE) based on your research.
3. Create a handout that clearly explains each step in the entire training model you chose in Action Item 2. Use your own words but select terminology that will make your explanation easy to understand by each student in the class. Create the handout as if it would be distributed to a participant taking a workshop on the training model. Include your references in your handout.
4. Create an overhead that explains your chosen ISD model. Your overhead needs to visually represent the training model.
5. Write a paper that explains how you applied the concepts in your handout to develop your overhead. Select which phase of the training model you perceive as being most critical and explain your rationale for the selection. Format the paper according to the HRM Paper Guidelines.
? Reference List (start on a separate page) according to proper APA format
? Appendixes (start on a separate page), where applicable
? Page Numbers - top right corner
? Header, containing your last name and assignment number
? Paragraphs should be indented five to seven spaces
? Use headings as appropriate for the paper
? Citation of sources according to proper APA format. (This includes your textbook.)
? Use complete sentences, correct grammar, correct spelling, accurate punctuation
? Absence of typographical error.
Thank you.View Full Posting Details