which concept you would leave out, why, and the most likely impact of this revised philosophy on operations management overall. Provide specific examples to support your response© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 4:14 am ad1c9bdddf
The seven concepts of TQM are:
1. Establish quality policies and guides
2. Establish quality goals
3. Design quality plans to reach those goals.
4. Assign responsibility for the plans.
5. Provide necessary resources
6. Review progress against goals
7. Evaluate ...
Describes the concept of total quality management, provides examples, and discusses real-life applications.