1. Akron children's hospital marketing director Aaron Powell felt it was important to conduct this study because __________________________________
( state the relevant background information used to justify their work.)
2. The main purpose of of the Akron children hospital study was __________________________________________________
( state as accurately as possible the reason for doing the study.)
3. The key questions the Akron Children's Hospital employees address in the case are __________? (Identify the key questions in the mind of the case protagonists.)
4. The methods used by Powell and his team to answer the marketing research problem were________________________________.
( describe the general approach used and include details that assist in evaluating the quality of the results.)
5. The most important understanding about Akron Children's Hospital as an organization that led the firm to consider the research about its positioning was ____________? (Identify the facts, observations, and/or data Powell and his team are using to support their conclusions.)
6. The research design decision can be put into context by ________________________________________________________________.(place the research design decision into other readily understood context.)
7. The main inferences/conclusions in this case are __________?
(Identify the key conclusions implied by the case.)
8. If we take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications for many other firms are________________________________________________________.( What consequences are likely to follow if people take the marketing team's reasoning seriously and apply it to other firms?).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 19, 2018, 8:02 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Akron Children's Hospital's marketing director Aaron Powell thought that it was important to conduct this study, because other competitive hospitals in the area had hired marketing directors similar to himself, and were consequently intensifying their marketing campaigns in the area, which created an urgency for Akron Children's Hospital to intensify its marketing efforts in order to remain competitive.
2. The main purpose of the Akron Children's Hospital study was to ascertain the best positioning for this hospital for the upcoming communications campaign, which was intended to increase the number of patients for the hospital by approximately 10% in the next fiscal year. By properly positioning this hospital for the upcoming communications campaign, the marketing director would exponentially increase the ...