1. Akron children's hospital marketing director Aaron Powell felt it was important to conduct this study because __________________________________
( state the relevant background information used to justify their work.)
2. The main purpose of of the Akron children hospital study was __________________________________________________
( state as accurately as possible the reason for doing the study.)
3. The key questions the Akron Children's Hospital employees address in the case are __________? (Identify the key questions in the mind of the case protagonists.)
4. The methods used by Powell and his team to answer the marketing research problem were________________________________.
( describe the general approach used and include details that assist in evaluating the quality of the results.)
5. The most important understanding about Akron Children's Hospital as an organization that led the firm to consider the research about its positioning was ____________? (Identify the facts, observations, and/or data Powell and his team are using to support their conclusions.)
6. The research design decision can be put into context by ________________________________________________________________.(place the research design decision into other readily understood context.)
7. The main inferences/conclusions in this case are __________?
(Identify the key conclusions implied by the case.)
8. If we take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications for many other firms are________________________________________________________.( What consequences are likely to follow if people take the marketing team's reasoning seriously and apply it to other firms?).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 5:46 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Akron Children's Hospital's marketing director Aaron Powell thought that it was important to conduct this study, because other competitive hospitals in the area had hired marketing directors similar to himself, and were consequently intensifying their marketing campaigns in the area, which created an urgency for Akron Children's Hospital to intensify its marketing efforts in order to remain competitive.
2. The main purpose of the Akron Children's Hospital study was to ascertain the best positioning for this hospital for the upcoming communications campaign, which was intended to increase the number of patients for the hospital by approximately 10% in the next fiscal year. By properly positioning this hospital for the upcoming communications campaign, the marketing director would exponentially increase the ...
Escalation & Fairness & Research Design
Can you help me get started with this assignment?
Research Case Analysis
8-14 Power Point Slides with notes and References!
Analyze a recent published business research study (of your choice) selected from the academic literature. Your comprehensive analysis should be framed against all steps suggested in the Sekaran (2003) process and founded on the skills developed in previous assignments.
The specific study you select to analyze for this assignment should have between 15-25 pages in length and contain the basic components of a formal research project (a literature review, statement of the problem, hypothesis or hypotheses, data collected and analyzed to test the stated hypothesis, etc.) preferably of a business related topic. The study can be quantitative, qualitative or mixed. Remember to include the source of the study as one of the citation in your fully APA formatted references section.
**Steps of the Sekaran (2003) Research Process
2. Preliminary Data Gathering
3. Problem Definition
4. Theoretical Framework
5. Generation of Hypotheses
6. Scientific Research Design
7. Data Collection Analysis and Interpretation