I need help in developing open-ended interview questions, which help understand the process of organizational strategic change of local DIY store.
1. Introduction outlining the topic and proposed qualitative methodology.
2. The 3-5 open-ended research questions, each with 3-5 open-ended interview questions, each, in turn, with 3-5 Socratic follow-up questions.
3. If applicable, include research questions that could be answered using methods other than interviews. Discuss the other methods that will be used to collect data.
These sources are mandatory if the proposed qualitative methodology is a case study or grounded theory (observation notes or focus group interview questions).
4. Validation procedures such as an expert panel review detailing the procedures© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:55 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Local home improvement stores or DIY stores are dependent upon their knowledgeable associates to ensure that traffic in the form of customers continues to keep their businesses going. This is even more imperative for local DIY stores because they rely upon local residents more so than the bigger brand-name outlets. The local DIY store in my community has been losing customers and is teetering on the edge of closure. The business is requesting that I conduct an action research study based on qualitative methodology to ascertain how an organizational strategic change policy could benefit the store and improve revenue.
The methodology will be predicated upon a 4 week study wherein the researcher immerses himself into the store's environment to observe ...
The organizational strategic change are provided. The methods which are used to collect data are given.
Human Resources function within an organization: effectiveness, strategic role, change management
Chose a workplace that will be used for all 5 parts.
Please address the following issues in a paper:
Ã??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã??Ã?¢ What is your reference organization?
Ã??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã??Ã?¢ What does it do?
Ã??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã??Ã?¢ What is your perception of the HR department at this organization?
Ã??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã??Ã?¢ What is your perception of your organizationÃ??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã?¢?Ã?¢s job study activities? Discuss how jobs are analyzed and designed in your organization. How are job descriptions created and updated? What is HRMÃ??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã?¢?Ã?¢s role in this process?
Provide examples of real-life HRM activities in your response.
Please evaluate the effectiveness of your organizationÃ??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã?¢?Ã?¢s pay structure policies and practices. As far as you know, is their wage and salary system or systems based on a job evaluation method, marketing pricing, some combination of both or a different approach entirely?
Please address the following question:
Ã??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã??Ã?¢ What role does/should HR outsourcing play in your organization, and
Ã??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã??Ã?¢ How does/should that relate to strategic HRM?
Please address the following issues:
Ã??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã??Ã?¢ Does the HRM department in your organization play a 'strategic' role? Please discuss.
Ã??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã??Ã?¢ Are there ways that the department should impact the organization's goals but fails to?
Evaluate the effectiveness of the organizationÃ??Ã?¢Ã?¢?Ã?¬Ã?¢?Ã?¢s change management approaches. Be sure to discuss both the strengths and drawbacks of approaches and their impact on workplace effectiveness. Include in your discussion ways to improve change management approaches in your organization.View Full Posting Details