Background: The CEO has asked the Vice President of Human Resources to have the HR team to put together a CF&F Employee Survey that would assess the level of employee engagement. The CEO and Vice President believe that engaged employees are productive, innovative, and take ownership of results, thereby creating and sustaining a competitive advantage for the organization.
This project is very important to the CEO. He has addressed several issues over the past two years and has made many changes throughout the company. He believes that most of the employees have embraced the cultural change that the company has adopted, but not every employee has fully supported all the changes, and there is still some resistance.
Task: The purpose for this survey is to diagnose the level of resistance within the company and identify areas that employees are not supporting.
Consider concepts you have learned to date and do additional research on change management/resistance to change.
First, on your own, present to the rest of the HR team (your small group) a sample of the survey you would design, following these directives: The presentation should include the purpose of the survey, a complete layout of the survey, who will administer the survey, an outline of any anticipated results of the survey, and best methods of team communication of your findings both to management and employees.
Changing an organization's culture requires every employee to embrace change. Include recommendations to management in your presentation regarding steps that should be taken to move every employee to embrace change for the benefit of the company and employees.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 16, 2018, 1:07 am ad1c9bdddf
Purpose of the Survey:
1) To assess the readiness of the organization in terms of embracing the change or the new corporate culture
2) To identify the level or extent of resistance among the employees
3) To identify key factors responsible for causing resistance from employee's point of view
4) To identify areas that needs to be modified/ improved to make the change successful
5) To highlight strategies for overcoming resistance
1) Are you satisfied with the ongoing changes taking place in the company?
2) What in your opinion is the biggest roadblock to achieving to achieving the desired change?
3) If you are answer is "no" to the first question, what is your personal argument against the proposed change?
4) What support you seek from ...