Select a new product that could be introduced in the market. Alternatively, select an existing product that a firm would want to revamp and reintroduce in the marketplace, where you define the product to include the following:
- General description of the product (new, revamped, or reintroduced)
- Relative advantages and complexity of the product
- Value, use, risk, and price of the product according to the company or according to your estimate
- Analyze and examine the new attributes of the product.
- Determine the aesthetic value; usability; additional features; technological complexity; use experience; and extent of change in identity, look, feel, and sound of the product, considering the following:
- Target market
- SET factors
- Position on the style-technology map
- Identifying an innovative product that you want to market
All written responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
The general descriptions of the products are determined. The expert analyzes and examines the net attributes of the products.