Select a new product that could be introduced in the market. Alternatively, select an existing product that a firm would want to revamp and reintroduce in the marketplace, where you define the product to include the following:
- General description of the product (new, revamped, or reintroduced)
- Relative advantages and complexity of the product
- Value, use, risk, and price of the product according to the company or according to your estimate
- Analyze and examine the new attributes of the product.
- Determine the aesthetic value; usability; additional features; technological complexity; use experience; and extent of change in identity, look, feel, and sound of the product, considering the following:
- Target market
- SET factors
- Position on the style-technology map
- Identifying an innovative product that you want to market
All written responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:35 am ad1c9bdddf
The general descriptions of the products are determined. The expert analyzes and examines the net attributes of the products.
Prouduct Life Cycle
Product Life Cycle
Prepare a 1,400 words analyzing the life cycle of a product. In the analysis, include the following:
? Select a non-North American organization.
? Identify and describe one product that has reached its stage of maturity within the organization's product offerings.
? Assess the available financial sources (public and private) in the home country to promote global investment for the selected product. (The country in which your selected organization is headquartered will be referred to as your "home country")
? Identify one optimal financing source (public or private) for the selected product and discuss its appropriateness.
? Assess the available financial sources (bilateral and multilateral) outside the home country to promote global investment.
? Identify one optimal financing source (bilateral or multilateral) for the selected product and discuss its appropriateness.
? Identify two foreign markets for this mature product, and discuss the possibility of extending this product's life cycle in the selected markets.