Imagine you are the head of a market research department. What methodologies might you choose to measure the effectiveness of your latest marketing strategy for fancy ketchup? Provide reasons for your choice.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:56 am ad1c9bdddf
We can conduct various types of research to evaluate effectiveness of marketing strategy. First of all, we can gather consumer feedback and opinions via field research. We can prepare questionnaire ask consumers at retail outlets to fill those surveys or questionnaire. ...
Imagine you are the head of a market research department. What methodologies might you choose to measure the effectiveness of your latest marketing strategy for fancy ketchup?
Marketing-communication strategy and consumer behavior
1. What is "copy testing"? Explain its use.
2. What are subliminal stimuli? Give an example.
3. What are transformational advertisements? Give an example.
4. Explain the difference between purposeful learning and incidental learning?
5. Differentiate between "think" and "feel" products. Give an example of each.
6. Develop an effective marketing-communication strategy for a company and product of your choice.View Full Posting Details