I need assistance in the continuance of this Marketing Project in which I created an Anti-Aging Product named Defie.
As the AI Brainstorming Conference moves into its second week, it is time to begin developing a Marketing Strategy. The first three components you will discuss are your Mission Statement, Objectives and Product/Services features.
1. Provide a quick overview of the product (Defie: Anti-Aging Cream) you created on the Unit 1 DB.
2. State the features of this product. Show how it's innovative and different. Discuss legal and ethical implications that could affect the marketing process.
3. Create a Mission Statement.
4. Please help to state a short-term MARKETING objectives (one year). Assume that the product/service is ready to launch at the beginning of the year (planning and testing have been completed).
- Marketing objectives include goals for sales, profits, market share (as examples)
- Objectives need to be quantifiable. Use the SMART acronym - simple, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-specific in formulating an objectives.
An objective with a 100% goal is not acceptable. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the source(s) in APA format.
The product, Defi anti-aging cream is formulated to help women lessen the effect of tiny
lines and wrinkles on the face where they most often occur. It also tightens pores and gives skin a
more youthful glow. The product is different from its competitors in that it is made up of all natural
ingredients. The formula contains no chemicals and includes many natural oils know to benefit the
skin, like tea tree oil and avocado oils (in small quantities). "The natural & organic sector is the
fastest growing in the North American cosmetics & toiletries industry, with sales increasing by 20% a
year" (Organic Monitor, 2007).
Unlike night time skin repair creams, the product is worn during ...
This solution provides assistance with a marketing strategy for an anti-aging product.