Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2-3 pages
Using your textbook and library research, complete the following:
1. Explain how you would develop a marketing strategy for one of the products listed below.
2. Describe each of the target markets that you would seek to reach. Support your rationale with concepts presented in this week's reading. Support your recommendation with what you have learned in the unit.
3. Develop a value proposition for your product through differentiation.
4. Explain how your product will be positioned in the market.
Please use the attached Template.
* Lightweight snowblower or lawnmower
* Organic milk or soy milk
* Flat Panel Plasma TV
* Store brand cereal
* Hot sauce
here is a copy of the template
Type your Name Here
Unit 2 Individual Project
MKT255 - Fundamentals of Marketing
Date of Submission
This paper is related to the development o marketing strategy for the product organic milk or soya milk. With the help of this paper the reader would be able to understand the effective target market for the product and how the companies can develop value proposition and pdoruct positioning for the particular product in the market. By means of the following paper, the reader can gain knowledge about the various parameters that are associated with the marketing strategy for Soy Milk.
Marketing Strategy for Organic Milk and Soy Milk
Soy Milk is a type of drink, which is made by soybeans. It contains nutrition and taste. In order to develop the marketing strategies for this product, it is necessary to research the market and understand the preference of the consumers (Dhar & Foltz, 2005). Without researching the market it would not possible to create effective marketing strategy for the success of the product in the market.
Explain the Components of a Marketing Strategy
Marketing Strategy helps to use the limited resources, with great ...
The solution develops a marketing strategy for one of the products listed. Each of the target markets that would seek to reach is determined.