This assignment focuses on IMC and customer satisfaction for your product and service.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the company's advertising strategy and how it aligns with its marketing goals.
2. Determine how the effectiveness of the advertising will be measured.
3. Explain the different promotional strategies that may be used in addition to advertising.
4. Determine the best marketing research approach to measure customer satisfaction with your company's product/service.
5. Decide how gaps in customer expectations and experiences will be addressed
6. Support your marketing plan with at least two (2) reference sources that discuss the nature of the assignment.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
- Design customer satisfaction evaluation processes and quality assurance measurements.
- Evaluate marketing research tools involved in the marketing process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.
1. The company's advertising strategy is to expose the children to television advertising, our brand, and information of our product. Plastic molded toys are products whose advertisements should be targeted to children. The main media that children are exposed to is television. Television advertising will ensure that children understand our message and persuade their parents to purchase the products. Our strategy will be to use traditional media namely television, radio and print and the internet. We will also advertise through in store event sponsorship, attractive packaging, and promotions. For our advertising we will follow the guidelines set by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Our strategy will inform the children of the toys that are being sold by our company. The advertisements will show how the children can play with our products. The advertisements will create trust in children so that they purchase the products.
Our advertising will also target the distributors and dealers of toys. For instance, there will be large advertisements at Toy Fair. Next our advertisements will target the parents. For example, the advertisements will inform the parents how our toys provide value for money. The advertising strategy will focus on the entire toys not on their features. Our advertisements will show the toys and tell the children the names of the toys. The toys will be personified as characters and stories will be built around the children. For example, the advertising will explain how the building built through the blocks actually helps rescue people during emergencies.
The advertising strategy aligns with the marketing goals because each advertisement will be designed to persuade the target audience to make a purchase. The advertisements will enable the company to achieve ...
The answer to this problem explains advertising strategy. The references related to the answer are also included.