Please help me with the following questions:
1. What are the most important concepts you have learned this week?
2. What would you recommend to your management/leadership based on these concepts?
3. How will these concepts impact you personally and professionally?
4. What is the value added from these concepts, or what differences can these concepts make to your organization?
5. Describe important references used this week. List the references in proper APA style.
The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association describes how to prepare printed manuscript and how to cite the work of others.Plagiarism Tutorial provided information and examples on how to correctly cite the work of other to avoid plagiarism.
The other references provided information concerning information literacy.
American Psychological Association. (2001). Publication manual of the
American Psychological Association (5th ed.). Washington, D.C.: Author.
Bruce, C. (2002, July). Information Literacy as a Catalyst for Educational Change: A
background paper. Retrieved December 15, 2005 from httw://www.nelis.gov/libinter/
Michigan 8th Grade Technology Literacy. (2005), March). Retrieved July 22, 2006 from
Parallels: Marco Polo and "No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 (2002, December).
Retrieved July, 18, 2006 from www.marcopolo.wednet.edu/Resources/NCLB
Presidential committee on information literacy: Final report. (1989), January 10).
Retrieved December 15, 2005 from http:www.ala.org/ala/acrl/acr1pubs/
The No Child Left Behind Act Special Report (n.d.) Retrieved July 18, 2006 from
University of Phoenix (2006). Plagiarism Tutorial [Computer Software].
Zabel, D. (2004), January). A reaction to "information literacy and higher education."
Journal of Academic Librarianship, 30(1), 17-21.
By responding to the questions, this solution looks at concepts as they relate to leadership/management, personal and professional development, and the value to the organization.