See attached file.
Describe your rationale and plan for implementation for the proposed solution(s) for your organization to establish a greater presence on Kava by:
-Determining factors affecting decision implementation in an organization and your proposed solution(s)
-Evaluating resources and actions required for decision implementation of your proposed solution(s)
-Evaluating the ethical implications from stakeholders perspectives of your proposed solution(s)© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 21, 2019, 10:05 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please refer to the attached file for the response.
DECISION IMPLEMENTATION FOR GLOBAL EXPANSION IN KAVA MARKET:
FACTORS AND EVALUATION
Factors affecting decision implementation and proposed solutions
1. Legal- political environment
• Specific laws in the country ( Kava) where the company will operate
• Possible political interference where the government may control what the company may do and how they must do it.
• There may be differences in the political system of the home and host countries.
2. Economic environment
• Possibility of fluctuations in currency exchange rates may affect valuation of investments in relation to returns.
• Devaluation of currency will have a significant effect on profits and management decisions.
• Inflations in the target country may vary and may influence price for raw materials, labour, and other supplies.
• Restrictive tax policies may provide a limit on the products and services that may be produced and the corresponding profitability levels.
3. Cultural environment
• Values and attitudes shared by individuals may affect their (stakeholders) behaviour and beliefs on what is important.
• The target country is known to be composed of people with varied ethnic and racial origins. Expectedly, they would have varied values and priorities. This is significant in coming with decision related to human resources, product promotions, pricing, and channels of distribution.
4. Social responsibility
• The company has to fulfil its social obligations to its employees, stockholders, customers and suppliers.
• The said stakeholders are expecting fair prices, high quality of ...
The expert evaluates the decisions made for Kava ethical issues.