2. List four types of focus dimensions used in operations management.
4. What are three ways to develop new products?
5. A visit to a hair salon can produce a tangible result - a new appearance for the customer. Hence, the output of hair salons is a manufactured good, not a service. (True or False)
7. Revolutionary changes in operations are advocated by proponents of which of the following?
A. Business process re-engineering
B. Electronic commerce
C. Total quality management
D. Manufacturing strategy E. Mergers and acquisitions)
8. Implementing ERP usually requires major change in the way the enterprise is run. (True or False)
9. Describe the cycle of product quality.
I need help with these questions for review. Thank you.
By responding to the questions, this solution addresses aspects of business e.g. operation's managements, product development, implementing ERP and the cycle of product quality.