1. Which PR communication tool do you feel is the most effective?
2. How should an organization go about creating a positive public image?
3. What are some positive and negative aspects of including the PR function within other departments of an organization?
4. Why is it important to keep internal public informed? How does corporate culture affect an organization's internal communications?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 9:31 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Public relations (PR) are planned and sustained efforts to establish and maintain goodwill and mutual understanding between an organization and public. Public Relations can be most effectively carried out by publicizing the company's image through a news item, either in a news paper article or a mass medium like Television. This kind of publicity will leave maximum impression in the mind of the customers. Public relations activities comprise of making the public understand the business and its products. The public will believe the credibility of the information as the media is not paid for but still publishes the article/news item. Even the overall cost of media campaigns is much lower than the cost of advertising (Kotler, 2002).
2. The success and failure of an organization to a great extent depends on its image in the minds of its stakeholders. A positive public image is created when the company delivers to the public what it has promised and is able to deliver the value to its stakeholders. Therefore, the organizations should always fulfill the promises ...
The response addresses the queries posted in 644 Words, APA References