You are the marketing manager for a successful manufacturer of off-road bicycles that appeal to men 18-29 years old. Explain how you would us the four brand development strategies in the text to come up with three products that you could add to your brand. Describe the products.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 9:47 pm ad1c9bdddf
The response address the queries posted in 587 words with references.
//I have talked about four brand development strategies of a successful manufacturing company of the bicycles in this paper appealing to men aged between 18 and 29. Prior to discussing about them, I want you to learn about what brand development is and what is its importance in the formulation of business strategies. I have illustrated this below: //
Brand development has become a necessary aspect for the company due to an increase in the expectation of the consumers and availability of the vast choices in front of them. Apart from this, for achieving the long term success, brand development strategy becomes important. The four Brand development strategies that will be used to come up with the three products are:
?« Identification of the core value of the brand: This is the first step in branding strategy and it should be developed to identify the core values of the brand. The ...
The response addresses the queries posted in 422 Words, APA References.
Strategic plan for development of a US product for sale in a foreign market
I need help discussing a product that is currently available in the United States, and that would be good to market in another country. Then, I need a developed portion of the strategic marketing plan that includes the following:
1. Briefly explain the country in which you have chosen to market the product and why you selected that country.
2. A marketing mix and a competitive advantage for the product. Explain how these will be similar or different from the current strategies that are being used in the United States and why there are similarities or differences.
3. A pricing strategy, a price, and a rationale explaining the price of each of your products. Remember to consider turnover, competition, and elasticity of demand in your strategy. Explain how these will be similar or different from the current strategies that are being used in the United States and why there are similarities or differences.
4. A media strategy for marketing the product including an image and position to be developed, types of promotion to be used, and media to be used. Specify the advantages of the chosen media, frequency, and continuity to be used.
Explain how these will be similar or different from the current strategies that are being used in the United States and why there are similarities or differences.
Also, please include all references and denotre where they are used throughout.
For each question above, please also include the following for each number:
1. "How" you arrived at your answer(s)
2. "What" facts and sources you reviewed and considered
3. "Why" your response is the best one from all the alternatives