See attached file for full problem description.
3. A process whereby data are analyzed by comparing data with other data as they are acquired during research is called constant comparative analysis. This method is used in:
A. Grounded theory research
B. Historical research
5. The approach of understanding the 'natives' view of their world as an outsider is called:
6. Parse and Watson used what type of method for their qualitative analysis?
7. The outcome of grounded theory method is to arrive at theory.
8. Which research method compiles data and facts regarding people, events and occurrences of the past?
9. People who have special knowledge about a culture and are willing to share with an ethnographer are called:
10. The process of identifying meaning of human experiences through intensive discussion with persons who are living the experience is called:
A. Case study research
B. Phenomenological research
11. Phenomenological research may investigation "being in time."
A. True B. False
13. Qualitative research uses
A. Inductive reasoning
B. Deductive reasoning
14. A typical number of participants in a qualitative study is:
15. Which method of research focuses on descriptions of cultural groups?
B. Case study
16. An investigation of a phenomenon by a few participants to discover meaning is called:
B. Philosophical Inquiry
17. Phenomenology has its philosophical basis in:
18. Ethnography has its foundation in:
19.Grounded theory has its base in:
A. Symbolic Interaction theory
B. Heideggarian theory
20. List three reasons why qualitative research is suited for health care and human experience.