1. Select a social phenomenon and discuss why the topic needs to be researched.
2. Define the problem within that topic, and outline how you would conduct the research, including methods and research design.
3. Why is the method you chose appropriate to this problem?
4. Why are other methods not appropriate?
5. You may choose to support the thesis with previous research using primary research sources.
Any help with structure of this paper and answers to the questions will be much appreciated. Thank you.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com April 3, 2020, 3:48 pm ad1c9bdddf
By responding to the questions, this solution provides assistance in preparation for writing a research problem and method paper e.g. research problem, research questions, hypotheses. methods, and so on. Supplemented with a research article on the chosen problem.