Why is research conducted by business organizations? Explain the differences between qualitative research and quantitative research.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 20, 2018, 5:21 am ad1c9bdddf
Why would companies conduct research?
This is a very broad question, since research is critical for so many different areas of an organization:
- you might to research who your competitors are
- to gain insight on your clients
- to understand where your company stands in the market place
- to assess what your clients think about your product
- to conduct employee satisfaction surveys
This being said, should companies conduct research for ALL problems, topic or issue that occurs?
I think the key word here is "all problems". If an organization where to create a research testing program for all problems, nothing would ever get done, since the company would be constantly working on research projects. To solve a research problem involves a lot of time and ...
The expert examines research conducted by organizations. Qualitative versus quantitative data is examined.