Please I need help with this:
Write a short paragraph refreshing my memory regarding the organization or subdivision of that organization that you are studying in your SLP.
Describe the role of your organization in the communities in which it is a member. If your organization is part of a larger organization, show how your organization (formally and/or informally) relates to the organization to which it belongs.
Describe whether the community in which your organization is a member encourage or discourage diversity. If they encourage diversity, explain how they encourage it. If they discourage diversity, explain how they discourage diversity.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 2:55 am ad1c9bdddf
Hi and thank you for using Brainmass. I have had to make some assumptions with regards to the problem you posted as you did not specific the kind of organization you are studying (this is very important so that you can make specific observations or studies) or what SLP means. It can mean many things and I am assuming that S in it means social, sociological or socialization which would point out to the concept of Social Learning Program/platform/Perspective. I am assuming it is this from the context of the problem. Since you did not indicate the organization, then I have made a simulated example that you can base your own from. Remember, it has to be specific to the organization that you have been studying. If you have any questions, just let me know via the feedback section. Good luck with your studies.
OTA 105878/xenia Jones
The organization that I have come to study is a small group, a subdivision of a bigger one. The bigger organization is a manufacturing company with ...
The solution provides insight and advise in tackling the task of putting together a paper that presents an organization, its role in the community and how it practices the principles of diversity. References are listed for further exploration of the topic. A word version is attached for download and printing.
Paper on Diversity in Organizations
Imagine, if you will, that you are the CEO for a U.S. technology company that has agreed to enter a joint venture with a successful technology company in India. The venture will involve creation of cross-cultural, cross-functional teams comprised of American and Indian workers in order to generate innovative IT solutions that could serve both the U.S. and India markets.
Please provide assistance in:
Designing a Diversity Management Plan for the American CEO and her Company in 4-6 pages (cover is not necessary but appreciated) with the following:
1. Introductory Analysis in which you succinctly address (2-3 pp.):
• Keys to successful diversity management, and
• Diversity challenges and opportunities related to entering the India market and to developing the U.S.-India teams (please also consider the first note below regarding the many ways to view diversity).
2. Basic elements of your plan, rationale for each element, and how each element addresses the diversity challenges that you have identified (2-3 pp.). Elements of your plan should address vital HR needs including:
• Recruiting, selection, and orientation
• Training and development
• Any other human resource management topics that are crucial to the success of the U.S. company entering into this joint venture with the India technology company.
• Remember that most of the diversity issues that you read about discuss racial/ethnic/gender components. Of course, there are many ways to view diversity, including the diversity of ideas or perspectives in a more general way. For example, there may be individuals working in a group who, regardless of their demographic differences, have religious, political, philosophical, and/or socio-economic differences regarding how they make decisions, how they organize their work or how they communicate with and relate to others.
• Draw upon other sources in the background materials to guide your work, and reference any sources that you use in your work (at least FIVE in this case, please).
• Use headings and subheadings to clearly show the structure of your analysis.