* Evaluate your selected video from the sociological perspective assigned to your Learning Team. -(School girls attack - see attachment)
* Team B: Conflict perspective
* Describe specific components of the perspective used in the evaluation. about 200 words
Hi and thank you for using Brainmass. The solution below should get you started. As I understand, you are just being asked about 200 words for this exercise. Now, I am assuming that you know what the conflict perspective is. If you are unsure about it, just let me know via the feedback section and I'll try to clarify them for you. Good luck with your studies.
OTA 105878/Xenia Jones
The conflict perspective is a sociological perspective that looks at society as a site of differentials, where access to power and resources create inequality and where conflict over them is the only thing that is constant. This idea arose from the ...
The solution provides insight and guidance to help students tackle the review of a transcript called 'Schoolgirls attack' (the Attack of the Taleban on girls who attend school in Afghanistan) from the conflict perspective to help the student put together a sociological evaluation. A word version is attached and references are provided.
Ethical Cycle, Conflicts of Interest, Ethical Evaluation
1. List and discuss the decision-making steps in the ethical cycle from a global perspective.
2. Consider your current or previous place of work and complete a short evaluation of the corporate culture. What conclusions can you draw?
3. How do decisions made during the ethical cycle affect corporate culture?
4. What are the three potential conflicts of interest that can take place during the auditing process? Explain.View Full Posting Details