The list below identifies individuals in key management positions in different types of companies. From this list, choose three individuals and then suggest a research study that someone in that position might find useful. Then, for each of the individuals you choose, give the reasons why you think this research is important to their job.
It may help to first think of yourself as the individual in that job. Then, carefully review the kinds of tasks that you would perform in the job and the types of information that you believe would help you make better decisions in managing your business. Taking this action will help you formulate your business research questions as well as assist you at identifying why they are potentially important questions to ask.
* A manager of a family owned pizza restaurant
* Director of purchasing department at a corporate office
* Human Resources Manager for a drug store chain
* Assembly line foreman at an auto assembly plant
* Office manager for a dental office Or
The three individuals in a key management position that I will focus on are a manager of a family owned pizza restaurant, Director of purchasing department at a corporate office, and a Human Resource Manager for a drug store chain. In regards to a manager at a family owned pizza restaurant, this is important to note. The primary research question for this study would consist of what type of pizza do people enjoy the most and why? From there, a survey is taken of individuals on the taste, texture, look/appeal, how it is marketed, and suggestions for improvement. I believe this research is important to the job because a person ...
This solution chose three individuals and suggested possible research for a study for someone in that position and the reaons behind it.
What are some examples of organizational theories?
I could use all the help I can get please:
1. What are some examples of organizational theories? Which theory do you think is most applicable? Why?
2. What are some recent innovations in organizational design? Which one of these innovations do you find most interesting? Why?
3. Why is it important to create alliances between and organization and its internal and external stakeholders?
4. What is organizational development? Why is organizational development important in today's society?View Full Posting Details