How do you define creativity?
Are we all creative?
What types of things do you think display creativity?
Provide explanations for your responses.
First off, this can be a very personal topic and I hope you will take the time to explore it for yourself.
I am providing you with some key pointers and things to consider that will hopefully assist you in your assignment.
Creativity is defined as:
1. the state or quality of being creative.
2. the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.; originality, progressiveness, or imagination: the need for creativity in modern industry; creativity in the performing arts.
3. the process by which one utilizes creative ability: Extensive reading stimulated his creativity.
Let's look at the second definition on that list. Creativity involves the ...
In this solution, the student is guided towards developing his or her own explanation of creativity. Questions and discussion are provided to help the student reach his or her own definition of creativity by examining his or her own experiences with creativity.
Descibing Innovation, Design, and Creativity and Their Benefits
Please provide assistance in answering the following two questions:
1. What are innovation, design, and creativity? How do you distinguish between innovation, design, and creativity? How have you seen innovation, design, and creativity applied in your organization? Explain your answer.
2. What are the benefits of innovation, design, and creativity in meeting or improving organizational objectives? What would be the challenges of using innovative thinking in an organization? What is an example of how your organization has benefited from an innovation? If not, what type of innovation would you suggest? Explain.
I then need to compare and contrast innovation, design, and creativity. Finally, I need some direction with respect to defining each term and discussing their business implications.View Full Posting Details