(1) I need a brief description of the 3 potential research topics
(2) A list of hypothesis identified from 3 peer-reviewed research articles. I need the link
(3) I need 3 potential research questions and related hypotheses that includes 1 research question and 1 corresponding hypothesis for each topic area.
Hi and thank you for using BrainMass. The solution below should get you started. In this particular task, you are asking for help in putting together the research-topic foundation for your capstone project. With your Capstone project in General Psychology, I have made the assumption that your sub-field of interest is childhood behaviours, particularly ADHD because this is the category you have indicated in your posting. Even if this is not the case - general psychology, being broad, will still require you to narrow your focus so that you can investigate a particular phenomenon. The focus on childhood disorders, particularly ADHD then would easily fit the bill. I suggest making this simple outline:
1. Potential Research Topics - discuss possible candidates, but focus 2 on ADHD - 300 words
2. Peer-Reviewed Research articles based on the 3 proposed topics with particulars - 200 words
3. Potential Research Questions and Hypotheses based on no. 1 - 200 words
The ideas presented here should be used as examples for your Capstone project to inspire you towards a particular area of research. These are suggestions only. Should you feel that you can work with one of them for your potential research project, you can use the listed resources to further explore the topic. All the best with your studies.
AE 105878/Xenia Jones
Capstone Project: Potential Research Topics
General Psychology, as a subfield of psychological study presents to its learners an 'overview' of the varied bodies of knowledge in psychology so that one can even propose that it is the encapsulation of psychology as scientific practice for practical purposes (i.e. application, teaching, learning, etc.). The Psychology Dictionary (2016) elaborate that general psychology is, "the study of the basic principles, problems and methods that underlie the science of psychology. Includes human development, emotions, motivation, learning, senses, perception, thinking, memory, intelligence and processing." From this point of view then, the field is rather broad as there are so many ideas and research topics of interest that can be explored. Included in this broad range of research ...
The solution provides information, assistance and advise in tackling the task (see above) on the topic of putting together potential research questions for a graduate Capstone Project in General Psychology with a focus on neurodevelopmental disorders (i.e. ADHD). Resources are listed for further exploration of the topic.