One of the high points of the campaign will be a look to the future of Healing Hands Hospital. Mr. Wood asks you to help the PR committee come up with some ideas they can use in their campaign. Conduct research on future healthcare trends, technologies, and innovations.
Write a 4-5 slide PowerPoint presentation outlining some options that the future may hold for Healing Hands Hospital.
For more information on creating PowerPoint Presentations, please visit the Microsoft Office Applications Lab.
Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 21, 2019, 3:15 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Conduct research on future healthcare trends, technologies, and innovations.
This is straightforward. It is asking you to research future healthcare trends, technologies, and innovations and then write a 4-5-slide presentation, with notes. One approach to help you with an assignment like this is to provide a tentative outline of points for each slide and some information to consider for the notes. This is the approach this response takes, which is in keeping with BrainMass policy of not completing assignments or parts of assignments for students. It should be fairly easy to take it to the next step and make the PowerPoint slides.
What are some of the future healthcare trends, technologies and innovations? I located several informative resources to draw on, two of which I also attached for convenience. Let's take a closer look.
Major Trends and Challenges
· Aging populations
· Increasing costs
· Shrinking capital
· The need to increase quality of care
· Decrease medical errors (http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/11144.php)
Notes for Slide One:
· The major trends and challenges facing the healthcare system include aging populations, increasing costs, shrinking capital and the need to increase quality of care and decrease medical errors.
. Aging population increases health care expenditures (http://kuuc.chair.ulaval.ca/english/list.php?idr=410941).
. Shrinking capital is a direct result of... (see p. 2 of article attached:Economic Health Trends.pdf)
. The need to increase quality care and decrease medical error is imperative.
· For example, in his opening remarks, Hogan addressed these major trends and challenges facing the healthcare system and outlined GE Healthcare's vision and plans to help tackle many of these issues through technology and innovations (see http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/11144.php, attached for convenience)
Technologies and Innovations
· "Changing face of healthcare:"
· From "after-the-fact treatment" to "before-onset care"
· Increased ...
Referring to the scenario, this solution provides research on future healthcare trends, technologies, and innovations assisting in the preparation of a PowerPoint presentation outlining in point form for 4-5 slides and information for notes on some options that the future may hold for Healing Hands Hospital.