See attached file.
Strategic Plan, Part II: SWOTT Analysis
Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your proposed business.
- Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should take into account, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend for EACH of the below forces and include it in your table.
- External forces and trends considerations:
-Legal and regulatory
- Internal forces and trends considerations:
-Processes and systems
Write a synopsis in which you analyze at least seven of the forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Include economic as well as legal and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Identify issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis above
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Total Length 1563 words plus SWOTT Table.
The solution is generic in its approach however specific to internal and external environmental analysis for an Italian Restaurant.
The first analysis includes strength, weakness, opportunity, threat as well as trends.
-->External Analysis - includes -Legal and regulatory, Global, Economic, Technological, Innovation, Social, Environmental, Competitive analysis
-->Internal Analysis - includes - Strategy, Structures, Processes and systems, Resources, Goals, Strategic capabilities, Culture, Technologies, Innovations, Intellectual property, Leadership
The solution analyses seven of the forces and trends from the list above and includes
- economic as well as legal and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique on how well the organization adapts to change.
- issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on analysis above