1. DEF and GHI are complementary angles and GHI is eight times as large as DEF. Determine the measure of each angle.
2. If line p and q are parallel, find the measure of angle 2.
3. Using ABC, find the following:
a) The length of side AC
b) The perimeter of ABC
c) The area of ABC
4. A diagonal walk through a small rectangular garden 9 meters by 12 meters can be built at $10 per linear meter. How much will the walk cost?
5. Sam wishes to fertilize his lawn that is 75 feet by 207 feet. The fertilizer is on sale for $5.25 per bag. Each bag covers 575 square yards. What is the cost to fertilize his yard?
6. What is the area of a circle with diameter 34mm?
7. A drinking glass is in the shape of a cylinder that is 60mm in diameter and 15cm tall. How many cubic centimeters of water will it hold?
8. Create a graph with four odd vertices
9. For the following floor plan, determine whether it is possible for a person to walk through each doorway without using any of the doorways twice. If it is possible, determine such a path.
See attached file for full problem description.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 7:19 pm ad1c9bdddf
Angles, Lengths, Areas, Volumes And Graphs are investigated.