I need help getting started on this paper with ideas and information of how to address the following points: .
· Identify which three of the six dimensions of health are your strongest.
· Describe why you feel the identified three dimensions are your strongest areas.
· Choose one of the three remaining dimensions you feel needs improvement. Briefly discuss why that dimension is important for you to address at this time.
· Discuss personal choices you could make and habits you could change to improve your health in the domain you identified as a needs improvement area.
· Discuss what you want to learn from Paradigms of health to help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
b. While you must be specific in your discussion of your health choices and habits, avoid discussing anything that is of a deeply personal nature. (600-700 words)© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 9:49 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Identify which three of the six dimensions of health are your strongest. Describe why you feel the identified three dimensions are your strongest areas.
You will need to decide which of the six dimensions you are strongest:
(1) Physical - ability of human body structure to function properly
(2) Social - ability to interact with other individuals
(3) Mental - ability to process information and act properly
(4) Emotional- ability to cope, adjust, and adapt
(5) Spiritual - belief in some force or dynamic other than humans
(6) Environmental- comprised of
? external: one's surroundings, (e.g., habitat, occupation) and
? internal: a individuals internal structure (e.g., genetics) (http://ehs.kenyon.edu/SixHlthD.html)
Let's assume you decided on physical, social and mental. For the physical dimension, you might explain how you eat nutritional meals, get plenty of sleep, drink 6 glasses on water a day, don't drink too much alcohol or smoke cigarettes, and exercise regularly. For the ...
By addressing the points, this solution assists in addressing aspects of the six dimensions of health. References are provided.