Can you please help me with the following?
Meta-analysis can serve as an important source of information for the DNP-prepared nurse; however, the quality of the meta-analysis must be assessed. Using the following article please help answer the questions below:
Brancato, R.M., Church, S., & Stone, P.W. (2008) A meta-analysis of passive descent versus immediate pushing in nulliparous women with epidural analgesia in the second stage of labor Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing, 37, 4-12
1. Was the size of the sample (studies and subjects) sufficiently large to conduct a meaningful meta-analysis?
2. How should you assess the overall rigor of this meta-analysis? Why?
4. How would you assess the overall rigor of this meta-analysis? Why?
5. Did the reviewers explain their method of pooling and integrating the data? Explain.
6. Was the analysis of data thorough and credible?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 2, 2020, 5:27 am ad1c9bdddf
A meta-analysis of a research article, looking at sample size and rigor, is given in 2 word documents.