Attached are three articles. Could you please assist with writing a summary for each of them?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:51 am ad1c9bdddf
Relative risk of diabetes, dyslipidaemia, hypertension and the metabolic syndrome in people with severe mental illnesses: systematic review and metaanalysis. (English) By: Osborn DP; Wright CA; Levy G; King MB; Deo R; Nazareth I, BMC Psychiatry [BMC Psychiatry], ISSN: 1471-244X, 2008 Sep 25; Vol. 8, pp. 84; PMID: 18817565;
The article focuses upon the correlation between Severe Mental Illness and cardiovascular risk factors that are evident within the metabolic syndrome. The objective of the study was to compare diabetes, dyslipidaemia, hypertension and metabolic syndrome in people with and without SMI. The researchers used several healthcare databases to obtain articles that were pertinent for the study including MEDLINE, EMBASE, CINAHL & PsycINFO. For the most pertinent articles for the study, researchers hand searched reference lists. The main search thems were SMI, ...
The solution discusses the risk of diabetes and systematic screening for metabolic syndrome.
dementia patients dental care
I need to have a 5 page paper talking about Dementia. It should talk about the disease the effect on the brain and nervous system, patient's function,.....
There are 7 questions need to be covered within 5 pages. (Ideally all 7 questions)
references are needed to be addressed at the end of the paper.
The questions are:
1. What are the major symptoms, prognosis and dental implications of this patient's primary conditions?
2. What are the major actions, side effects, and dental implications of the medications this patient is taking?
3. What other information would you want to obtain about this patient prior to treatment? Why would the information you want to gather be useful?
4. How would this patient's ability to have dental treatment be different if her conditions were more or less severe? What if she was younger or older?
5. What alternative treatment plans are possible for this patient?
6. What general approach do you recommend for providing treatment and maintaining good oral health for this patient? Include information about how you would modify a normal treatment plan to best treat this patient, what setting would be best for treatment, would any medications be advised in addition to her normal medications, any other considerations for providing optimum prevention and treatment services.
7. Can this patient realistically maintain the restorative treatment planned? What steps could you take to ensure the best possible chance that the patient can maintain the treatment they receive given their specific risk/problems?