1. What basic service components are necessary in order for a healthcare system to be considered complete?
2. Why are these the necessary components?
The following are the major components of a healthcare system:
· Health Promotion And Disease Prevention Services
· Emergency Medical Services
· Ambulatory Care For Simple /Limited Conditions
· Ambulatory Care For Complex/ Continuing Conditions
· Inpatient Care For Single/Limited Inpatient Conditions
· Inpatient Care For Complex/ Multiple Inpatient Conditions
· Long -Term Care
· Services For Social/Psychological Conditions
· Rehabilitation Services
· Dental Services
· Pharmaceutical Services.
Please give me some direction/insight on the components listed above on how they relate to the two question. Also, please provide exmaples of the components as well.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 7:18 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution examines the basic service components that are necessary in order for a healthcare system to be considered complete, and why these are the necessary components.