1. What basic service components are necessary in order for a healthcare system to be considered complete?
2. Why are these the necessary components?
The following are the major components of a healthcare system:
· Health Promotion And Disease Prevention Services
· Emergency Medical Services
· Ambulatory Care For Simple /Limited Conditions
· Ambulatory Care For Complex/ Continuing Conditions
· Inpatient Care For Single/Limited Inpatient Conditions
· Inpatient Care For Complex/ Multiple Inpatient Conditions
· Long -Term Care
· Services For Social/Psychological Conditions
· Rehabilitation Services
· Dental Services
· Pharmaceutical Services.
Please give me some direction/insight on the components listed above on how they relate to the two question. Also, please provide exmaples of the components as well.
This solution examines the basic service components that are necessary in order for a healthcare system to be considered complete, and why these are the necessary components.